It is my greatest pleasure to share with you the best news the human race will ever hear and believe and thereby be saved from the wrath of God.
First, let us start with establishing the true state of all humankind: we are sinners. Just like that, plain and simple. Yes, we are sinners, you are a sinner too by nature, “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). I am thankful we this clearly established in the Word of God, the Bible. A few references should help make it it clear.
Next, considering that we are sinners by nature, we are subject to God’s wrath both now and for eternity. Ever heard of the lake of fire, hell, second death, eternal death? These things refer to the true reality of what is awaiting you and I if nothing happens to spare us from them. In fact,
- Although God created us to look like Him, our forefather Adam rebelled against God and has begotten us with a broken nature; in sin we have been conceived (Psalm 51:5);
- As a consequence of the above, if we die without remedy to our sinful nature, we are in for eternal damnation (want to get in the details?). You can read for yourself in the whole book of Revelation (esp. Revelation 20).
- Well, if that’s not clear enough, let me call to your attention that we need a Saviour. Our own works or efforts will not take away our sin and sinful nature. We desperately need God to save us from His wrath. Sure enough, “we are all like an unclean thing. All of our righteousnesses are like filthy rags.” (Isaiah 64:6)
Finally, what if that was it? What if we were told that we are a lost cause and there is no way out? That’d be pretty sad. God is just and will surely punish the unjust, but God is good and loving as well! He has offered us a chance out. But we have to take it and there is only One. No copies, no nothing else! Just One way out (details in the link).
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
In summary, here is the great news I mentioned earlier:
- Jesus Christ died to pay for our sins.
- He was buried, rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- He is the only way for dead, condemned, sinners to be saved.
- He promises life after death, no condemnation, or judgement for our sins, and that we will no longer be dead spiritually, but alive in our Spirit.
Please read up on that and find our where in the Bible these truths are displayed. You will soon find out that it’s all over the Bible, yet many are blinded by the prince of this world (the devil and father of all liars; he is already condemned) so that they miss out on the plan of salvation and perish with him for eternity.
So, now what can you do about all this apart from sharing it with everybody you know or don’t know?
Look into your own heart, ask God to search you, acknowledge that you deserve punishment (death because of your sinful nature), repent, then call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ if you believe and you will be saved.
“THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART “– that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.… (Romans 10:8-9)
A few references from the Bible should help you understand God’s plan of salvation for whoever believes.
Have you ever been the object of a party? Like, people rejoice for and with you? Guess what? There could be a party in heaven for you if you believe. Yes, in heaven!
“I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents,” (Luke 15:7) words of the Lord Jesus Christ himself!
Would you have a questions, please do not hesitate to ask us in the Contact form below. If you mention that the message should remain private, we will make sure it is not displayed on the blog. If you would like to read more on the subject of the Gospel, just find a good translation of the Bible in your language, pray, ask God to teach you, and start reading.
“I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve…” (Jeremiah 17:10)
I encourage you also to find a Christ believing, disciple making, and Bible preaching community of believers you can join in order to be encouraged and challenged to a closer walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.